Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I think you have a problem with your brain being missing

Well, actually, the fair went really really poorly. But I don't really want to talk about that right now. I would rather talk about the fact that I cleaned my room yesterday. Top to bottom (well, mostly). All the clutter got taken care of, I moved the big orange chair into the backyard, moved my TV so I don't have to kill myself to watch it, washed my window sills, changed my sheets, made my bed, moved a couple of my chests around, put away all my shoes and bags and hung up all my clean clothing. And vacuumed. The plans looks beautiful. I still haven't put the doors on my closet, but soon, soon I will. And once I do that the room will look even better.

Plus I've been watching Firefly. Good times are had.

No comments: