Wednesday, March 24, 2010

1. What curse word do you use the most?
I don't know, probably damn or shit.

2. Do you own an iPod?
Yep. Classic 60 gig and an old school shuffle.

3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
Roxana.

5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yep.

6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
At home, having a sleepover with Tessa.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Be in it -- I loooove having pictures taken of me.

8. What was the last movie you watched?
Gorsh, no idea. I haven't watched a movie in ages. Maybe Up.

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Only when I'm sick -- then I take it to clear me up and it makes me drowsy as a bonus.

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope.

15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Er...last weekend?

16. Can you whistle?
Yep.

17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Height, hair.

18. What are you looking forward to?
Spring effing break.

19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yeah.

20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Several Beatles shirts, one Pink Floyd sweatshirt.

22. Is anyone in love with you?
Yes.

24. When was the last time you cried?
Dunno.

25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop. My desktop is turned off at the moment.

26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Nope.

28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
Probably not.

30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Uuh, my birthday? Probably since then, I crash a lot.

31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I can go on none. Though I'm less than awesome.

34. What did you do last night?
Kung-fu.

35. Do you use sarcasm?
Never.

37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Ehh, sort of when I feel like it.

38. Have you ever been to six flags?
Couple of times.

39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Opposite.

40. Do you like mustard?
Only yellow, and yes, more than almost anything.

41. Do you sleep on your side?
Sometimes. Mostly it's on my stomach with my torso twisted to the side. And I end up on my back.

42. Do you watch the news?
Only the Daily Show and the Colbert Report.

43. How did you get one of your scars?
I have some little ones on my fingers from slicing avocados...
I don't have real scars.

44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Hmm, I'm not sure. I think Roxana.

45. Do you like anybody?
I like tons of people, and I love a few of them too.

46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Tank tops.

47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
Right.

49. What colour is your razor?
Pink.

50. What is your blood-type?
No idea.

51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Roxana or Daniel.

52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
None that I know of.........

53. How do you feel about carrots?
Good? Hungry? In love? I don't know.

58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Want to die.

59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
Trident, the orange one.

64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Arizona and Hawaii. Live next to AZ, so it makes it easier for me to remember.

66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Uh, sure? You offering?

67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
To go to England to watch/meet Arsenal.

68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
Not right now.

69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Ocean.

70. Do you wear a lot of black?
Nope.

71. Describe your hair:
Brown, super straight and so long that everyone feels the need to comment, including the waitress this morning.

72. Do you have Entomophobia?
No, but I'm not a huge fan.

73. Are you an adult?
Uh, young adult.

74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Within CA. Except, maybe not, because one of them is on his way to WA, and I don't know where exactly, cause I can't remember when he left.

75. Do you have a tan?
I have a soccer tan.

76. Are you a television addict?
Yes. =)

77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yeah.

79. Do you like orange juice?
Yes.

80. What sign are you?
Aquarius.

No comments: